*Standing next to the fountain holding a ruck sack and glancing around totally befuddled*
What the... where the heck am I?
Did I... Was there a portkey on the table...?
Sev? Sev, are you here?
*turns and sees the laptop recording this*
...
*picks it up*
What the devil is this? It's like... a cross between a type writer and a telie...
*scowls slightly thinking of her most recent dealings with James Potter and glares around half expecting to see him*
*yelling* James Potter, if you have anything to do with this I'm going to make your regret the day you ever heard the word "jinx," do you here me?
*scooting around in a circle* You're eyebrows won't grow back for a year. A YEAR, do you hear me!?!
[ooc; this is me. being bad and still not going to bed... *sigh* but this is it, I swear!]
What the... where the heck am I?
Did I... Was there a portkey on the table...?
Sev? Sev, are you here?
*turns and sees the laptop recording this*
...
*picks it up*
What the devil is this? It's like... a cross between a type writer and a telie...
*scowls slightly thinking of her most recent dealings with James Potter and glares around half expecting to see him*
*yelling* James Potter, if you have anything to do with this I'm going to make your regret the day you ever heard the word "jinx," do you here me?
*scooting around in a circle* You're eyebrows won't grow back for a year. A YEAR, do you hear me!?!
[ooc; this is me. being bad and still not going to bed... *sigh* but this is it, I swear!]
no subject
Date: 2007-10-23 07:47 am (UTC)Oh how rich.[ooc; Bad girl you!]
Insert WTF icon here
Date: 2007-10-23 02:19 pm (UTC)*starts to say something, about four times. Only manages to look like a goldfish*
*can definately recognize him as Lucius Malfoy but it too dumbfounded by his apparent age*
...
Malfoy...?
Insert smug icon here
Date: 2007-10-24 11:05 am (UTC)Insert "like I care" icon here
Date: 2007-10-24 11:48 pm (UTC)Insert raised eyebrow icon here
Date: 2007-11-01 10:18 pm (UTC)You could ask your mun to explain.And no. I am from the future which is why I look older.
OMG there's actually and icon for this!
Date: 2007-11-02 04:29 pm (UTC)Wait... no... what!?!
no subject
Date: 2007-10-24 11:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-10-24 11:49 pm (UTC)Where are we anyway?
no subject
Date: 2007-11-01 10:15 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-02 04:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-10-24 11:20 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-10-24 11:50 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-01 10:13 pm (UTC)god this icon needs work...
Date: 2007-11-02 04:30 pm (UTC)